Do you have a question for Myria? You can contact us in confidence for free. No steps will be taken without your consent.
Do you need legal advice or information?
You can contact Myria for the following :
- information about your legal rights
- advice and help to determine what steps you wish to undertake
- contacts with the competent authorities, your attorney or specialized partners
Call the free telephone number 0800 14 912
- Monday : from 9h30 until 12h30
- Tuesday: no service
- Wednesday : no service
- Thursday : from 9h30 until 12h30
- Friday : no service
- Saturday-Sunday-public holidays : no service
Or use the contact form below.
Visits are only possible by appointment.
You don't need legal advice or information but you want to contact Myria with a general enquiry?
Call our secretariat or send us an e-mail.
Rue Royale 138
T +32 (0)2 212 30 00 (secretariat)
F +32 (0)2 212 30 30
Entreprise number: BE0254694086
Myria provides information and legal advice on topics as:
- family reunification procedures
- free movement of EU citizens and their family members
- registration at the municipality
- detention and closed centres
- return and repatriation
- investigation into marriages of convenience or sham civil partnerships
- access to the Belgian nationality and statelessness
- file a complaint with the police and with the social inspection services for undocumented migrants
- recuperation of unpaid salary of undocumented workers
How to get to Myria
When you exit Bruxelles-Central railway station, turn right and go up the street (Putterie) until you reach the crossroads.
Turn left up Rue des Colonies (stay on the left-hand pavement). Continue straight, take Rue du Gentilhomme until you reach Rue Royale (trams).
Go left, pass in front of the building of the newspaper Le Soir. 200 meters further, you will see Myria (number 138, left-hand pavement).
There is a Villo! station in front of our building.