Do you have a question for Myria? You can contact us in confidence for free. No steps will be taken without your consent.
Do you need legal advice or information?
You can contact Myria for the following:
- information about your legal rights
- advice and help to determine what steps you wish to undertake
- contacts with the competent authorities, your attorney or specialized partners
Call 32 (0)800 14 912
- Monday: from 9h30 until 12h30
- Thursday: from 9h30 until 12h30
Contact the free number for the adapted timetable during (public) holidays and due to exceptional circumstances.
Or fill in the form below.
You don't need legal advice or information but you want to contact Myria with a general enquiry?
Call our secretariat or send us an e-mail.
New address (from 21/03/2022): Place Victor Horta 40, box 40, 1060 Saint-Gilles (Brussels)
T +32 (0)2 212 30 00
F +32 (0)2 212 30 30
Entreprise number: BE0254694086
Myria provides information and legal advice on topics as:
- family reunification procedures
- free movement of EU citizens and their family members
- registration at the municipality
- detention and closed centres
- return and repatriation
- investigation into marriages of convenience or sham civil partnerships
- access to the Belgian nationality and statelessness
- file a complaint with the police and with the social inspection services for undocumented migrants
- recuperation of unpaid salary of undocumented workers
- banking services for migrants and what a person can do if they are refused a basic bank account
Our basic principles
- Independence: Myria fulfils its responsibilities with total independence, which is guaranteed by different laws and European directives.
- Ethical principles: Myria's labour regulations define respect, collaboration, responsibility and integrity as the core values that apply to all of its employees.
- Respect for employees: Myria will not tolerate any form of aggressive behaviour, threatening attitudes, intimidation or provocation towards its employees.
Myria has great respect for your personal information. We only use your data to contact you with an answer to your question. Do you have any complaints about the way in which Myria handles your data or do you want to have your data deleted or modified? You can find more information about the procedure to follow in our privacy statement.