Do you have a question for Myria? You can contact us in confidence for free. No steps will be taken without your consent.
Do you need legal advice or information?
You can contact Myria for the following :
- information about your legal rights
- advice and help to determine what steps you wish to undertake
- contacts with the competent authorities, your attorney or specialized partners
Call 32 (0)800 14 912
- Monday : from 9h30 until 12h30
- Tuesday: no service
- Wednesday : no service
- Thursday : from 9h30 until 12h30
- Friday : no service
- Saturday-Sunday-public holidays : no service
Consult the free number for the adapted timetable during holidays!
An appointment is temporarily impossible because of the coronavirus.
You don't need legal advice or information but you want to contact Myria with a general enquiry?
Call our secretariat or send us an e-mail.
Rue Royale 138
T +32 (0)2 212 31 07 (secretariat)
F +32 (0)2 212 30 30
Entreprise number: BE0254694086
Myria provides information and legal advice on topics as:
- family reunification procedures
- free movement of EU citizens and their family members
- registration at the municipality
- detention and closed centres
- return and repatriation
- investigation into marriages of convenience or sham civil partnerships
- access to the Belgian nationality and statelessness
- file a complaint with the police and with the social inspection services for undocumented migrants
- recuperation of unpaid salary of undocumented workers
- banking services for migrants and what a person can do if they are refused a basic bank account
Our basic principles
- Independence: Myria fulfils its responsibilities with total independence, which is guaranteed by different laws and European directives.
- Ethical principles: Myria's labour regulations define respect, collaboration, responsibility and integrity as the core values that apply to all of its employees.
- Respect for employees: Myria will not tolerate any form of aggressive behaviour, threatening attitudes, intimidation or provocation towards its employees.
How to get to Myria
Our front desk is temporarly closed as a measure to avoid spreading the coronavirus.
When you exit Brussels Central Station, turn right and go up the street (Putterie/Putterij) until you reach the crossroads.
Turn left up Rue des Colonies (stay on the left-hand pavement). Continue straight, take Rue du Gentilhomme until you reach Rue Royale (trams).
Go left, pass in front of the building of the newspaper Le Soir. 200 meters further, you will see Myria (number 138, left-hand pavement).
There is a Villo! station in front of our building.
Myria has great respect for your personal information. We only use your data to contact you with an answer to your question. Do you have any complaints about the way in which Myria handles your data or do you want to have your data deleted or modified? You can find more information about the procedure to follow in our privacy statement.